Because we like to talk... we talk out loud, we talk in our heads, we talk on paper, we talk to ourselves, we talk to strangers... no scratch that... no talking to strangers, we talk with our fingers, we talk with our eyes, we baby talk, we pillow talk, we talk under our breath, we might talk to strangers... a little bit, we talk to animals, we talk like animals, we talk in our sleep, and now we talk in cyberspace
Here's a Hint....
My baby boy is turning one!!!
Here's my big boy on his big day!
Happy Birthday Little Jack! We all love you!
Can't wait to see you demolish some cake tonight!
8 comments:
man hillary! that cake is way too cute for little hands to get into it!!!! way to go girl. you're awesome!
How exciting! Happy birthday little man! The cake is adorable!
Cute kid; cute cake! Happy Birthday Jack! You're getting soooo big!
I can't believe my 4th child's 5th baby is 1!! Congrats Mom and Dad & Jack! I love the cake too! I love you all, Mom
Sorry I am at the shop and was signed in as Sarah! The last post was Me!
Wow! I love your cake! How cute is he too! I can't wait till we start having kids! Can't believe how big they are all getting!! =)
He's so cute! I can't believe he's one.
LOVE the cake!
Post a Comment