Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet Alayna!
Sarah took this pic of Alayna while we were visiting recently and I love it. It shows here sweet face and the smile I see there so often. she has such a tender heart. Alayna loves to dance and play and loves going to school with the "big" girls. She is growing up so much it amazes me everyday. How much she knows and is willing to learn.
We love you so much Miss Belle!
Happy Birthday!










2 comments:
I cant believe how big she is...sure I havent seen you guys in 3 years, but your kids are so stinkin cute! I hope you are all doing well!
Oh Alayna I so hope you have a wonderful day! Happy birthday to you! I hope you got the package I sent you! I love you, Happy Birthday...Love G & G Doan
Post a Comment