Life's Greatest Treasure

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hello Y'all! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Well the picture is a little old as you can tell we sold that couch in our first garage sale a couple weeks ago for fifty bucks. Oh yeah! But the girls still look pretty much like that so we're good. You know, you get one picture a year, if they change... that's just tough luck. :)
Well I'm here (and that is still in TX incase you couldn't tell from the title) and I'm lovin all the pictures of Shawnie's wedding, I so wish I could have been there.
For an update on my latest project I'm installing a shower... finally... in the girls bathroom. It's been pretty frustrating I'll forget something or screw something and have to go back to lowe's I've gone about 4 times a day the last to days hopefully today will be different. Let's think positive! The other hard part is Phoebe has been very sick and only wants to lay on me, I think we're going to the doctors today. Yuck! We'll see how that goes, so good luck to... (said with a drawl)y'all with all ya'lls projects and what-ever.
Luv ya!

Webfetti.com


4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Yea!! You finally caved!!! You are an official "blogger"!!! hahah!! I love I can see ya'll, too! Hee hee!! Have a good day...you Texan, you!!

Al said...

hehe, hilly yer here! :) Good work girl! And good luck on the bathroom

Kizzie said...

Hill your girls are adorable! And SO big!! Wow! Blogging is addicting, be careful!! :)

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for you to jump on the bandwagon! You're going to be obsessed...just wait!