Life's Greatest Treasure

Monday, June 25, 2007

In-between trips

I just wanted to update a little. Phoebe and I made it home safely. Dad drove a long time to get us here, and here we are! Mom, Dad, & Allyson are currently on there way home. She will be staying with them till we get to Missouri on Friday. :) She's pretty excited, as she'll be the only one till we get there! Phoebe loved hangin' with Grandma & Grandpa, They played alot! It made me happy :)

Real friends stop laughing, :) AND help their friends with their HAIR!
Phoebe spent the morning after the wedding trying different superhero looks, here is Phoebe as Wolverine... What do you think? :) Here's Gid, he's just so dang cute! Plus, he doesn't have to worry about Wolverine hair.... (mumbled) lucky :)

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Cute pics!! Good times in Utah, eh! I know it hasn't been that long, but can't wait to see ya out here!

Jenny said...

I love the hair! I have that hair myself some mornings!

Kizzie said...

It was good to see you and Phoebe out here! It's been forever, and I had such a good time with y'all! :)
I'm seriously glad everyone has a blog, it's such a fun way to keep updated!

Unknown said...

It was awesome to see you and phoebe!! I loved watching her and Gid play. Can't wait to see you next week!

Natalie said...

Okay, I'll be the one to bug you!! Its time you pposted again!!! I love you and your family! Your girls are so cute!