Life's Greatest Treasure

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hurray!!!! We got the house! Did you all hear me?!?!?
They accepted our offer! We are going to be together as a family again!
HURRAY!
So here are a few more pictures of the house :)
Enjoy! I know we will!



So I started this days ago and couldn't get pics to load I'm sorry people but I'm so tired I think I'm going to fall asleep on my hands. And I haven't even put away dinner yet... and I didn't even make it tonight!
Since I wrote last- I've gone crazy a few times Livvy got sick throwing up multiple times... I was by myself.
I got a loan for our new home.
I bashed my head... all by myself... and cut my forehead... (do you feel my pain Daddy?)
planted my front yard with flowers and bushes... myself. :) and then had them snowed on :(
Still trying to finish off my partylite stuff... taking longer than I thought.. my fault, my own, myself, my fault... sorry people
Spent the rest of the time dreaming about moving or sleeping... it's always a toss up :)
Anyway, I love ya and have a good night

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures! Hang in there dear friend-- You're doing great! Love ya,laura

SW Portraits said...

BUMMER... I'm exhausted just reading this post! Well, I'm too excited for you guys! Like Laura said, can't wait to see pics!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

poor thing! i hate barfing kids! i can't wait for you to only be 4 hours away! hurry up and move already!

Jenny said...

I feel your pain! I love you and remember... it came to pass and not to stay! Hang in my sweetie and I vote for taking a nap!

Unknown said...

Oh Hill, hang in there...it will all work out in the end and life will be FANTASTIC! I'm so sorry about the sickness, and head bashing, and snow... and I would totally pick the nap... Love ya!

Jen said...

Congratulations on the house! As far as all that poor luck - there's a lunar eclipse tonight - things will turn around!

Jessica Peterson said...

Yeah to y'all getting the house! That's awesome!! Cant wait to see pictures. =D