Life's Greatest Treasure

Friday, February 29, 2008

Birthdays past

Well I realized I had these pics of Laynas birthday and had never posted anything so here's to Laynas happy 4th birthday!

She had quited the princess affair! Getting all dolled up :)

She had a great time with a couple friends over and then we all went to the movies! It was very exciting :)

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

looks like quite the princess day!! girls are so fun! glad she had a good birthday, back in JANUARY!! heheheh. Love you guys!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hey guess what?!?! Your birthday is in TWO days!!! CRAZY, huh!

SW Portraits said...

Your girls are growing up fast!! And Pheobe is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby!!! This saddens me!

Jessica Peterson said...

awe! the girls are getting so big! it's amazing how fast time flys by!

Laura said...

Hey, Happy Birthday to you too! It's funny how wanting to feel like a princess for a day never leaves us! I hope you had a good one! Love you and miss you lots!