So I came upstairs the other day, after I realized it was much too quiet, And this is what I found :)
She is apparently thinking the big girl bed thing is pretty cool... she apparently didn't want to be discovered though :D

9 years ago
So I came upstairs the other day, after I realized it was much too quiet, And this is what I found :)
She is apparently thinking the big girl bed thing is pretty cool... she apparently didn't want to be discovered though :D

Posted by Hillary Sperry at 12:24 PM
6 comments:
she is so cute and has such a funny personality!
What a cutie-pie! She is just missing her big sisters!!
Your girls are so cute!! We started school today too and it was really weird to only have 2 at home for awhile. Hope you are feeling well-
Ahhhh!!! I don't even recognize her! Look at her hair! She doesn't resemble anything like the baby I remember her as. How sad... She's beautiful though. I can't wait to see what your boy looks like!! =)
Ahhhh!!! I don't even recognize her! Look at her hair! She doesn't resemble anything like the baby I remember her as. How sad... She's beautiful though. I can't wait to see what your boy looks like!! =)
Wow that's a big smug face...funny how I think she is so cute!
Post a Comment