OK Ladies, on the 15th of October Handbag Planet is giving away 24 purses in 24 hours all you have to do is sign up to win, and you increase your entries by blogging about it! So go...CLICK HERE, and maybe one of us will get lucky! Thanks Misty, Laura, & Natalie for the heads up! Yeah, a lot of you know but let's spread it around a little more :)
So you've got one day left to pick out your purse and tell us all!











3 comments:
Hillary-Thank you for the prayer party for my kitchen-aid I really think it will help-things haven't been the same around here since! We all wear black....How are all of you doing?
Hi Hillary, I made my blog private so I need your e-mail address to invite you on!
angela
I don't know if my e-mail address shows up with my comment but here it is if it doesn't,
angela.wilcox1@gmail.com
Post a Comment