Life's Greatest Treasure

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Updates without pictures

So I was going to take a picture of my pregnant self but I am somehow between yesterday and today missing the memory card from our camera.  
But I'll update anyway.
We are approx. 6 weeks from D day and I have finally gotten myself some maternity fall/winter pants.
In fact Saturday was quite a good day as I got home from the Primary Program practice at church and had received a box in the mail.... new underwear!! hehe no not pants yet... but seriously, Hurray for new garments.  Actually, my favorites came shortly after I found that box, when the mail came and I had 2 more boxes consisting of 2 pairs of maternity Jeans, 1 pair of seriously long... and cuffed gray pants... sigh... so nice, 1 pair fantastic khakis, and 3 new shirts/sweaters.  Hurray again!!  I felt like I'd been on a shopping spree so I spent the next little while trying everything on.
So Fun!
Other updates 
  • Ally and Livvy are doing great in school.
  • My next Doctor visit is Nov. 6th 
  • It finally froze and my tomato plant is melting in the front yard.... :)  I finally get to take it down and look a little less white trash.
  • Of course now my counter is covered in the tomato bounty... About 41 tomatoes and half are already red... hmm, not enough to can but too many to eat... We'll see, Alex has been managing so far but he even mentioned it yesterday :)
  • I hear strange drip/creak type noises coming from the bathroom but nothing is wet I don't want to go look.
  • And we have yet to figure out how to efficiently and cost effectively work our screwed up heating system, any electrician's who want to come visit feel free!
I think that's all for now, thanks for reading and let's everyone have a round of, "Thank you very much.... For the underwear!  I always wanted.... underwear.  Tell Uncle Harry to have a Merry Christmas Love and Kisses...." Yeah, you know the rest and if you don't you probably don't want to.  Who wants underwear songs stuck in there head anyway.
Love and Kisses, Stevie

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay for new undies! and for updates! its good to hear whats been going on with you...see you soon!

Stephanie said...

Your hilarious...my laughter coming your way.