It's a boy!
OK, so I'm here and ready to go! If you want to see what I did for thanksgiving you'll have to check out my sisters blogs but really I think we're all past that now :) Please every one know that I am thankful for many things. :) I am now in the Christmas spirit and after birth pain! So here's the official announcement...
Jackson Alexander Sperry
was Born
December Fourth Two Thousand Eight
At Three Thirty Three in the Afternoon
Weighing Seven pounds Nine ounces
At a Length of
Twenty and one Half inches
to
Quintin Alexander Sperry
And
Hillary Ann Sperry
hehe. Yeah, we are pretty excited! We have been so blessed by the love of friends and family too! From the shower and the meals and offers of childcare and personal care and visits, you have all been so wonderful. Alex just asked if I thought I would still know how to cook after this is over... my response... Well you know I can still make cheesecake so we're good. *Ahhhh, to live on cheesecake.* Sorry slight distraction, Anyway, Jackson has been well welcomed into this world. Now if we can just keep him awake to see it then maybe Alex and I can stay awake too. Can't wait for a good sleep pattern to kick in. At the right time of day. :)












21 comments:
so good hilly! Congrats
He is so adorable!! We cannot wait to see this little guy in person.
congratulations!
boys are so fun & jackson is SO cute!
HE IS SO CUTE!!! CONGRATS!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
beauuuuutiful baby!!!!!
Congrats. I love all of his hair. Sorry, about the bars I brought over the other night. I forgot to add the brown sugar. Sorry, I feel bad about it.
Congrats, Hillary!! We are so happy that you get to enjoy the craziness of raising a boy. :)
ahh! look at his hair!! he is such a doll! (a very manly doll!) such a sweet baby! congrats to you all, over and over!
Oh Hill! He's such a little stud. Lovin' that hair! Big kisses from me!
He is beautiful baby! I miss you. I love the pictures.
What a beautiful boy!! Congrats on finally having a boy! love you!
Yay! I was waiting for pictures on your blog. I scouted Sarah, and your mom's for them, but I wanted more! Keep them coming! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! Love you!
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!
I about screamed when I saw this post! I want to just bawl... I just miss you so much. He is ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I want to meet him too. =)
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful, precious little gift!
He is amazing!
Congratulations to you both!
Congratulatoins Sperry Family! He's so beautiful. Love his name!
Hugs!!!
He is so darling! I can't wait to meet him. I love and miss you!
Congratulations Hillary! how fun to have a boy after all your girls! Good luck!!
Also, great name! :) Are you calling him Jackson, or Jack? We call our Jackson "Jack". I guess it's a more popular name than I thought! Good choice though!
He is SO HANDSOME!!! Congratulations Sperry family!!!
Congratulations!!! A boy...finally! My little one is 2 1/2 months old already. It is hard to believe! Hillary, I need your address to send you a Christmas card. Email me!
Congratulations! After all your girls, it'll be hard to know what to do with a boy!
he's so sweet. are you going to hate me forever if I call him "Captian Jack Sperry"?
Post a Comment