Life's Greatest Treasure

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Conference

I hope you all had a fantastic conference weekend! Our family was lucky enough to spend it with Alex's family Saturday, Saturday Night we had girl time and talked wedding and dress for My soon to be Sister in Law! And here is a picture of Sunday
we spent that with my wonderful parents. Phoebe obviously enjoyed her time with Grandpa :)
But I think honestly the highlight of the weekend was sewing Friday till 2:30 am with my momma and sisters! Only Natalie and I lasted till the full 2:30 of the morning... hehe... We felt a little sorry for the people who live on the same block as the quilt shop because when your up that late, and still enjoying it :), no matter how sober you are you start to sound drunk! We're prepping for another girls weekend I think. We're all starting to feel it! 
Anyhow, Conference was wonderful, and I can't wait to get it on CD so we can go over it again and again. Lots in there for us. Hold the course. Be positive. Have faith.

1 comments:

sherry ward said...

Look how CUTE her little face is!! Makes me miss you guys REAL bad! Conference was aweseome-as usual.