So, Jack just learned how to hold and shake a rattle.
OK, in our best sappy sniffly voices, let's all say "I'm so Proud!"
Hehe! Things are still goin' here :)
Ally is gonna be in her school talent show doing a little red riding hood monologue. It's a full page long.. of 12 point single line typing. She's got it down!
Livvy is amazing! She does everything she's told and her only desire is to go to a birthday party... someday.. it seems every one she is invited to is on Sunday (We don't do parties on Sunday. I know I'm a mean, horrible mom. But it's our day and the Lord's.) or we are gone that weekend. It's really true! I keep telling her it's no big deal that there will be lot's of parties in her life but even I'm starting to be shocked by the odd coincidence of every time!
Layna has discovered she will be starting school in the fall and thinks she's about the hottest thing around!
Phoebe's a screamer who has taken up boys bathroom habits of spending hours on the pot. I think I need to get her a stack of board books in there while she sits. So, annoying when I have things to do.
In general, things are good. Alex has a window washing business now and I have a pattern design company. I'll post when websites go up!










5 comments:
Yeah A real family blog! Jack looks so cute. i love hearing about the kids. I didn't know Ally got the part~ Wow Congrats to her. Love you
Hil,
Thank you so much for all your help... don't know what I would have done without you girls... ps, I so enjoyed holding your sweet little Jack. What a charmer!
Love ya,
Kimberly
Awwwww! Love your updates. Sounds like you have your hands full - - of LOVE!
I wondered what you all had been up to??? Thanks for catching us up. What's wrong you have a family and two businesses to run? Come on! JK. Good to hear from you. Jack's a cutie.
Love the updates! Sounds like things are going well!
Post a Comment