Because we like to talk... we talk out loud, we talk in our heads, we talk on paper, we talk to ourselves, we talk to strangers... no scratch that... no talking to strangers, we talk with our fingers, we talk with our eyes, we baby talk, we pillow talk, we talk under our breath, we might talk to strangers... a little bit, we talk to animals, we talk like animals, we talk in our sleep, and now we talk in cyberspace
Life's Greatest Treasure
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Well we're home and finally figuring out the mac. So here are the few pics I have! I guess I spent a little to much time relaxing... I shouldn't say that to loud I think was the only one. I worked hard the first few days sewing non stop. Here are a couple of little girl dress pics
The setting was gourgeous man the Doan family does Good Work!
Looks awesome Hillary!! I love the picture you took of the girls from behind....and LOVE the editing! Nice work!! Maybe sewing isn't so much your only "thing" NOW!!! :) Who am I kidding....you are one talented Lady!!
2 comments:
Looks awesome Hillary!! I love the picture you took of the girls from behind....and LOVE the editing! Nice work!! Maybe sewing isn't so much your only "thing" NOW!!! :)
Who am I kidding....you are one talented Lady!!
The girls, the dresses, the pictures...All Beautiful!!! I agree with Sarah...one talented lady!!!
Post a Comment