Apples, Apples! And more... Apples!
Apples coming out my eyeballs! Lots of applesauce.
And as you can see I'm not done yet. Actually I've been putting off finishing because I'm sick of peeling apples and cutting out dead spots and cleaning up juice. It is a sticky job but (I suppose) somebodys got to do it :)
I've also been sewing :) My table has looked like this all week! The wooden hangers are coming today but I don't think I'll get them shipped for a while as I still have to finish apples:) and show Suzanne around town, pack for Utah (we're going tomorrow) buy food and birthday presents, and now take Ally in for an immunization before school. Anyway, very busy here:) I posted a couple more pictures below! I love you all! Happy day to everyone:)
10 years ago










3 comments:
mmm applesauce! I love applesauce!
Wowzer's...good on you! This year has been the year of the happy harvest, eh!? Applesauce is the best! Did you use Grama Fish' recipe?? YUMO! The best ever!!
You are soooo brave to just do things all by yourself. I only recently tried canning alone...tomatoes...it is way more fun to can with somebody!!! and sewing on top of that??? you may be an overachiever...I wonder if there is a quiz in some magazine somewhere...hmmm. j/k I love you!!
Post a Comment