Life's Greatest Treasure

Saturday, August 18, 2007

What Phoebe learned while we were away

So when nobody was looking guess what Phoebe learned? She starts herself up one, then another, and finally success! She has made to a whole other level of exciting exploration!
She is now climbing up stairs and thinkin that's pretty fun. I'm currently very grateful for my single level home :) She has also started standing up with out holding on. She's so proud of herself :)
I just thought these were cute she started tweeting at birds this trip actually while still in the Airport. She saw them flying by outside the window and I tweeted and she copied and started doing that everytime she saw one:) Well if you think that was cool:) This was amazing the birds at temple square flew right up to us and just sat there hopping around... I don't think they were ready for Phoebe :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

wow she is getting so big! and still so adorable!

Jen said...

What a sweetheart - look out world!