Life's Greatest Treasure

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sherry's pictures are here!

Check out Sher's blog http://jswards.blogspot.com/ She has an awesome post featuring some extraordinary people :)
But where in the world
Is there in the world
A couple so *extraordinaire*?
C'est moi! C'est moi, I'm forced to admit.
'Tis I, I humbly reply... uh, us I humbly reply :)
those mortals who
These marvels can do,
C'est moi, c'est moi, 'tis I... us
C'est moi! C'est, Yeah, yeah, yeah we know :)
So, anyway, I'm looking for opinions on what you like or don't like... I want to blow one up to maybe a 16x20 or so. I want a good romantic picture for our room. :) So I'm kind of curious if you just really don't like something, or if you do.
Yeah, opinions... I know atleast a few of you have them.

9 comments:

sherry ward said...

Oh boy... I'm anxious to read these comments!!! So I'm thinking I'm going to have to post more soon. Like I said, these were SOME of my favorites that will be going on my website! My favorite is the B/W of you two on the groud. It's very dramatic-almost moody. In a good way! It's just something different I guess!

Natalie said...

I like the one of you two holding hands and running! Great Pics!

Laura said...

You guys are adorable together! Awww... you know me, a sucker for romance! I love them all....If I had to choose one to enlarge though... I'd pick the one of you two running holding hands. My reason: It's artsy, fun, and intimate all at the same time. I'd still want to print them all to hang around the big one though! You should see my house-- pictures of Peter and I EVERYWHERE. (Maybe not as bad as Sherry and Jory, but close!) :) Just can't get enough of your cuteness! You make excellent models!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I agree with Laura and Natalie...I like the running one the best too! Sherry did an awesome job...she is quite the artiste! Fun, I can't wait to see more!

Jenny said...

I vote for the running one. All the pictures are so nice. I really like the emotions they capture. Good job Sherry.

sperry said...

Gosh guys, I liked that one and Alex did to but my first thought was to agree with Sherry, I like the one on the ground... of course I also like the one where I'm kissing his baldness :) Call me crazy! :)

SW Portraits said...

There's more on my site. Like 17 I think!

Laura said...

Now I'm digging the black and white close up with your heads together...It's pretty sweet.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Yah! I'd do a collage of my fav's with one big (16x20) in the middle...