Here's some pics of costumes and pumpkin carving! Definitely a favorite fall passtime :)
Here's how my Texas trick or treaters were dressed hehehe (truthfully it did get a little chilly :) but Livvy wouldn't have it any other way!)
And Phoebe was eating candy and dancing to... was it Monster Mash? Anyway it was adorable as always :)
Here's Livvy...
And her pumpkin :}
Here's Layna...
And her Pumpkin :S
And here's Ally...
And her Pumpkin :)
Anyway I hope everyone had a wonderful time! We miss you all! Happy Halloween!
9 years ago










5 comments:
CUTE!! I miss you guys!! I love seeing the girls all dressed up. It looks like you had a fun night!!
They are so cute! Your costumes and your pumpkins turned out awesome!!! We were too broke to do pumpkins this year...makes me feel like a slacker but, there's always next year I guess!
Cute, cute, cute!!!
Sooooooo, we need to get a little better about posting more than once a month!!! I need to work on it too!!! hahahaahh!! Seriously, Hillary....we wanna know what all the peeps in Texas know~
Hillary - your girls are so cute. I bet they felt like they were on top of the world for their birthdays. Hey, I lost your e-mail addie. So, come check out Gabba in that fabulous dress here: phogles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment