Life's Greatest Treasure

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I guess it's time to blog again :)

Well here I am.

Yeah. Hmm...
Boy I'm exciting! Aren't I! :)
I guess it's time to go and find out what's on my camera, I'll be right back.
Well first it looks like we have leaves! This was a while ago but it was a lot of fun... in fact the pile may still be out on the lawn. Oops huh, it never made it to the trash :) Ally's so pretty! I have a bunch of these! This is one of my favorites but I guess I'll have to scrapbook it all and show you later:)

4 comments:

SW Portraits said...

I'M SOOO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!! I've been checking everyday to see if you've update!!

Laura said...

I love these pictures. It makes me miss the leaves! All the trees are bare around here! I've actually been stalking you on your mom's blog! I love the picture of you dressed as Rudolf! :) I was sad that you came to MO when I was gone. You'll have to make another trip soon!

Jenny said...

I love leaf pictures. isn't it fun! We wanted to have a leaf day when you were here but toooo cold for your Daddy!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

It is about time!! Mrs. Hillary! We like them updates, ya hear!