Because we like to talk... we talk out loud, we talk in our heads, we talk on paper, we talk to ourselves, we talk to strangers... no scratch that... no talking to strangers, we talk with our fingers, we talk with our eyes, we baby talk, we pillow talk, we talk under our breath, we might talk to strangers... a little bit, we talk to animals, we talk like animals, we talk in our sleep, and now we talk in cyberspace
So this is long awaited by all I'm sure! So I need to show pictures from our 3 fall birthdays! First we have Ally who had an awesome Diva Party (This only shows the divas age 8 and younger:) No telling when I'll post my own awesome diva shot,hehehe)
Then we have Ally the Queen Diva of the night ;)
Livvy's party was awesome... I'm lucky anyone came really. I went around searching out parents the week of because it had taken so long for me to get on it & to figure out who Livvy even wanted to invite. But it was fun and Livvy had a happy day!
I think I have a picture from long ago with me & my friends in our own paper plate birthday hats and all holding cabbage patch dolls. It reminded me of this one with all their homade party hats they got to decorate and create their own hat it was fun :)
Then I wanted to show the cupcakes I took and frosted each cupcake on their plates like a mini cake using whatever colors I previously had it wasn't till after spraying on the blue that I realized I'd made 4th of July birthday cakes :) The middle platter was just made as rainbow as possible. :)
Seriously I think Phoebe was a little jipped it doesn't really even look like a birthday. :[
But She loved the food
and Livvy loved the cake! :) Livvy sure knows how to get into the spirit of things :)
And Sarah, she did stick her face in the cupcake of her own accord (and idea I had nothing to do with this except for the picture:) )
So that was our birthday... time... couple of months... whatever you want to call it :) Happy birthday to my girls :) I guess it's time for some new tickers:)
Happy happy birthday girls! It looks like fun was had by all! I love the diva party...and self decorated gear is always great!! And Livvy....oh my, she has personality to spare! What a great bunch of girls! we love you, can't wait to see you!
6 comments:
Yea!! An update! I love the birthday pics, how fun!! i love you guys...can't wait to see you this month!
Those cupcakes look delicious!
...and a Diva party - how cool is that?!
You are sooooo throwing my 30th bday party!!! LOL...
Happy happy birthday girls! It looks like fun was had by all! I love the diva party...and self decorated gear is always great!! And Livvy....oh my, she has personality to spare! What a great bunch of girls! we love you, can't wait to see you!
Happy belated birthday girls!
What fun, I want to be a diva too.
Love,
Alicia
Post a Comment