Still here still trying to sell the house and still not quite successful :) But we are going to Arkansas anyway and going to look at houses so this should be interesting :)
I tried to take a little video of Layna singing A Child's Prayer the other day she sat down to clean up one of her many messes and just randomly started singing it with the cutest words and everything... of course made up :) but about half way through she figured out what I was doing and it became this huge performance with dancing and twirling around the living room, and then when she was done you couldn't hear a word of the song... which is what got me excited to begin with anyway :( Oh well.
She's still adorable.
So instead here's my 2 most recent videos one is Phoebe just being cute, She is quite the mothering type :)
and yes she did have a clip in her hair at one time! Just not at that moment :)
And the last is Layna singing for her daddy :)
9 years ago










3 comments:
Thank you for the new post! I love the videos and I think the kitchen is gorgeous. Maybe I should paint my cupboards white? What do you think? This is Mom by the way!
Your girls are so sweet...like their mom! Are you serious about the house - and the kitchen?! It's awesome!
Y'all are moving to Arkansas! Wow. That makes me sad! When I go back to Texas to visit I won't see one of my favorite families! Your children look so grown! It's amazing how time flys! The video's are cute! Something to look forward to in the future...
Post a Comment