Life's Greatest Treasure

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yes people I was joking!

So yeah the $400,000 home is gorgeous but no I can not afford it!!! So I thought I'd post a picture of the house we're actually looking at :) We love it! It's not as big as the other one :) but it's bigger than our current one :) It's about 2800 sq ft and it's really a gorgeous home that has virtually everything we've been looking for! Amazing I know :)
It's just a picture of the front, I didn't bring my camera when we went through it, but it's got 4 bedrooms and a big bonus room upstairs that will probably become a combined little girls room :) laundry room, eat-in kitchen, Dining room, 3.5 bathrooms, Living room with a fireplace, a Family/media/play room, 2 decks
Ofcourse, It's not completely perfect, but it's pretty great.

4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Wow!! I love it! It is beautiful! I want it! Maybe Seth will build me one! hahahahah! If you get this, the next family reunion will be in Arkansas! woo hoo! love you guys!

Jenny said...

This is a beautiful house...I am looking forward to you living there...so I can come visit! I am noticing what great landscaping you have to look forward to! Love you

SW Portraits said...

WOW... This is a BEAUTIFUL home!!!

Laura said...

I dig it! Looks like you have some trees too! I can't wait until our neighborhood is old enough to have bigger trees! Sounds like the house has enough space to stretch out in! We just might have to have our Girl Friend Reunion at your place! Hmmm, I just read Sarah's comment. Seems like everyone wants to spend time in Arkansas. It's definitely you!