Life's Greatest Treasure

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh, and here's how we celebrated the Indy 500 weekend

So I don't know that the girls actually knew that it was Indy weekend but here's what me and my flower children did :)
Allyson learned to make daisy chains (she thought that was pretty cool)
Livvy wore flowers and rode her bike... her fastest mode of transportation.
Layna was just happy to be playing with her sisters :)
Ally putting flowers in Phoebe's hair... Phoebe loves to pick the daisies :)
Phoebe trying to get in on the bike riding, she thinks she's so old.
Phoebe also enjoyed a little crouquet :)
...and last but not least we had a little hula entertainment for the rest of the evening :)

4 comments:

Hopkins said...

Your girls are getting sooo big!!! And they are so beautiful!!! I miss you Hillary!

SW Portraits said...

Every time I see pics of your girls, they are more gorgeous then the last time.

Jenny said...

These are so cute!! I love flower children. Thanks for blogging and bringing me a smile!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness your girls are so adorable. I love just how girly they are, it's awesome!