Life's Greatest Treasure

Monday, July 14, 2008

lake pics

So early on this month we had a fabulous time at the lake of the Ozarks we spent a week there and the girls (minus me) all got very tan :) As you can tell :) And yes I know I should never willingly post a picture that includes me in a swimsuit... sorry and oh well... Ally looked cute ...and this way you know I didn't let Phoebe in there with out an adult, so, I guess I'm just proving parental competence even at the sake of my ego :) There was also much fishing to be done. Alex got poles for the girls before we went and they were very well used. This is Layna and one of her many fishing partners Kennedy (from the Malter side of the family) They even had a dress up day and decided that even princesses should fish. And then of course what is a weekend at the lake without chocolate.


What is a week at the lake without a boat ride? This is us going out to see the firecrackers. It was fantastic! And I am terribly sorry but you have all missed out on Ally's first time driving the boat Obviously it was enjoyed by all :) And this is where Phoebe spent most of her time during the boat ride :) She loved it! and danced her way all around till she fell asleep on my lap during the ride home.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks like a truly amazing week at the lake! Awesome!!! Happy Fourth!

Jen said...

You're so lucky to enjoy that spot on the lake! Looks like a lot of fun. Your girls are so cute!

Stephanie said...

You can't beat fishing in a tu tu! Sounds like an awesome time.