Life's Greatest Treasure

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just started going through pics of Halloween and our quick but wonderful trip to be with Sarah and her family when they were blessed to have Jason sealed to them this last weekend. I found and edited this one of Phoebe. I'm trying to find one of her to put on the wall because at this point we have one of everyone (even though they are seriously out of date) except her up. I don't know that this is it but I thought it was cute and thought I'd share! Happy Fall!

8 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

what a great picture!

Jenny said...

This is darling! I wish she didn't have a stem in her mouth;(

Amanda said...

She is so cute!!! Super cute picture!!!

BJ Scott said...

What an awesome shot! She is such a charmer! Sorry I didn't get to see your sweet family this time you were in town.
~K.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

cute little Phoeber!

Unknown said...

LOVE this picture. I don't think the stem ruins it, it's just cute!

Jen said...

So beautiful!

Alicia said...

Absolutely beautiful, I would hang it!