Life's Greatest Treasure

Saturday, March 7, 2009

S. W. Photography

So, how lucky am I to have a fabulous photographer friend who while visiting after month's away from eachother actually wants to spend time taking gorgeous pictures of my sweet baby! Super lucky that's what.

Thanks Sher!

I tried to pick just a couple of these to put up... I grabbed almost all of them and then took some off so I didn't overwhelm the page. If you want see the rest click here to get to her blog page. The pictures really are fabulous!

13 comments:

banananutmeg said...

beautiful!

Jess said...

I looked at all of the pictures on your friend's blog as well. They are so cute! What an adorable little boy you have!

Natalie said...

You are extremely lucky to have such a sweet friend! And man, oh man, what a cutie pie baby! Sherri did an excellent job! I love the pics. The last three on your post are my faves with #1 being the bright blue eyes! Love them!

Jenny said...

These are so sweet. We love her! Of course they wouldn't be so cute if you and Alex weren't so cute!

Jessica Peterson said...

adorable!

BJ Scott said...

Hill,
These are so beautiful. Sherry does such beautiful work. It pays to have uber talented friends. I'm sure she is counting on you for your ult to the max sewing skills. I think a pretty fare trade.

Love ya,
Misty's Momma K.

ps... The basement is empty again and you and the fam are welcome to crash there anytime... I have a quilt project that is calling your name... he he hebjri

BJ Scott said...

ps... not sure what the gibberish is on the bottom of the post... sorry

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love these pictures!! He is such a handsome baby.

Lara said...

Great Pictures!!!!!!!!

Priceless!

Phogles said...

I like the color one the best, because it really makes his eyes looks so bright and open. What a sweet, squishy baby boy.

Kellie said...

What beautiful photos!!!!
Thank you for such a wonderful comment on my blog! You've made my day!

Unknown said...

Lucky you! What awesome pictures!

Stephanie said...

Holy Crap!!!! Some people are so talented it is just rediculous!...sorry for my words but WOW!!! Of course it helps when the subject is so irresistably cute!