Well atleast I know she's a trend setter and not the follower :)
Ally has decided that these ballet skirts are to cute to only wear to dance class.
She brings them to school and let's her friends wear them too as long as they return them. Apparently she likes them to well to let them out of her site :)
Aww, my little fashion designer is growing up :)
By the way the awful picture quality from this and the last post is because they are phone pics... My nice new camera I got for christmas is already on the fritz so it's been sent off because walmart now has a 31 day return policy for cameras and electronics. Understandable but frustrating :) So this is what ya get for a while, sorry :)
Ally has decided that these ballet skirts are to cute to only wear to dance class.She brings them to school and let's her friends wear them too as long as they return them. Apparently she likes them to well to let them out of her site :)
Aww, my little fashion designer is growing up :)










5 comments:
Sassy little girl!
That is so fun! Just like her momma
So cute! Your phone actually takes WAY better pictures than mine! I didn't notice the quality at all.
She is just so dang cute!
You can tell Ally that there are girls here in the high school I teach at that wear ballet skirts over their jeans too. :)
Post a Comment