Life's Greatest Treasure

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Breaking in Dad :)

So Last night Alex got home and I finished making everyone dinner and about 6:30 I went to work and about 8:00 Alex (knowing that my schedule is somewhat flexible) called me and frantically started begging me to come home soon that NOW would be a good time... (hehehe) apparently Layna had started throwing up and at the same time Phoebe... well let's just say she needed a diaper change... Badly! (HAHAHA) well by the time I got home(after finishing up and hurrying out) about 8:30 Layna was still in the tub, the kitchen smelled like bleach, and Phoebe was naked.. she got a bath too as while cleaning up Layna Alex asked Ally and Livvy to watch her and that didn't work out so good.... she crawled through Layna's mess (nasty), and so while I felt bad for Alex he handled things pretty well and I helped everyone into bed helped finish the clean up and got a good laugh in my head to see Alex so exhausted. He did great :) Aside from the momentary panic... but who hasn't done that :)

4 comments:

SW Portraits said...

Oh my gosh, that's too funny!! Did he tell you I called last night too?! Are both girls still sick?

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahahahaahh!! I LOVE Daddy torture!! I pretty much think they need a little of what we go through ALL the time!! hee hee!! Does that make me insensitive??

Laura said...

I'm so out of the loop. I feel neglected...

That's all. Please fill me in on the job details! I missed that somewhere.

Natalie said...

I love it when the guys get to deal with poop!!! It's just what they need to appreciate their own jobs and be grateful for you!!! I don't think its insensitive...what goes around comes around right? I am sure he puked or pooped on the carpet at some point in his young life!! ha ha ha ha You really should train the girls to save it all up for daddy!!! Thats the trick! j/k I love you guys!!!:)