So there's lots to blog about I've just been in stress out mode and I think my brain has begun to shut down which is not good because tonight is Ally's birthday with all her school friends and 11 days from now is Phoebe's 1st Birthday (it doesn't help that all the other mother's with babies turning 1 right now are asking what we're doing for her party:])and 10 days after that will be Livvy's birthday/party. And then there's a couple dental and doctor visit's thrown in here and there for good measure. And I'm not feeling the greatest... I guess that's to bad for me cause it's gonna be like this every year. What was I thinking? (said in that whiny voice we all know) So back up and here are some baptism pictures will you all quit griping know Geez! :)
10 years ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment