Life's Greatest Treasure

Friday, September 28, 2007

Ally's 2nd white dress :)

So Ally was baptised last weekend and Lot's of Family got to come it really was wonderful :) We missed everyone who was not there and my apologies to those who I did not let know about this in advance it's all very new to me and snuck up on me all to quickly... as has everything lately. This one is a great shot of all those who were able to attend again thank you so much it means so much to us that you were so willing to go out of your way to be here for this special event. :) Here's a couple great shots of our sweet little 8 year old :) And here are my favorites of her with her Mom or Dad... Thank you mom (Grandma Jenny) for remembering these shots and getting them on camera so well :) Then we have the cake and some fun shots with cousins! I have to go we also went hiking in the canyon and have some great shots of that but it's already 11:00 and I still have to get Livvy and clean and decorate... Atleast I'm done making cake:) for now :) I have to say these are the things that happened that day but even looking back on it, It's all a little sureal. I can't believe that my little girl is that big... I know lot's of you have been there but being there myself is so strange. I sat there at the baptism next to my beautiful daughter all dressed in her beautiful white dress next to her daddy all in his white clothes we prepared everything and talked about this and talked about lots of other things but I can still hardly believe it is my little girl going into those waters of baptism. She is so sweet and so wonderful and so innocent and pure. I love her so dearly and I carry a prayer with me always that I will have the ability to teach her what she needs to know so that someday she will grow to be worthy of wearing that 3rd white dress and that I will be there to see it. My other prayer as I look at this beautiful girl is that her road will be only bumpy enough for her to learn to be able to follow the smoothest parts of that road.

4 comments:

SW Portraits said...

I LOVE THIS POST!! How gorgeous is Ali??? I can't even believe how grown up she is! She seriously, is so STUNNING! I'm so glad you got on the ball so fast about my anxious demands for wanting to see a new post! ;) I've honestly been checking every day! Now, on to Laura's! lol...
LOVE YOU!

Laura said...

Wow... it's so weird for me to think that I knew you guys right after you had Livvy... and now your family has grown and Ally and Livvy aren't so little anymore! All your girls are so beautiful and adorable.

I've been waiting for and update on how the job is going and how the painting is coming along. You've kept me suspense on so many things! I'm like Sherry, checking every day! And I know she has much more of a life than I do at them moment, so I need you guys to entertain me! :) Love you and miss you.

Jen said...

Ally is so pretty. I love the picture with her dad in white, too. She's lucky to have such a talented dress-maker for a mom...her third white dress will be gorgeous, too!

Vinyl Wonders said...

Congrats to you and your beautiful little Ally! I am glad it was such a wonderful day!! You have such a adorable family!!