Life's Greatest Treasure

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby Talk!

So we've had a lot of sickness going around the last two days and I meen some serious sick. Eww! So who else but Mom is taking care of everyone? That's what I thought. So anyway, I'm a little tired and I happen to know that my girls are at one end of the house and as I'm walking to go put away some laundry I hear the radio playing loudly (not blasting... it's been worse :) but loud) and I'm getting upset, I round the corner and look in the room to go shut it off and I see Phoebe standing there swaying to the music and bending down to pickup one of there toys every so often. It was too cute! :) So I let the radio stay on and watched her for a little longer as she kept dancing and lookin around before I went on to finish putting the laundry away and continue with my normal stuff. It's sad but life goes on. :) Love the memories :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

These are such fun moments! Aren't you glad you looked before you yelled? I love you

SW Portraits said...

Are you guys done being sick?!

Jon and Becky said...

Your family is so cute! I haven't seen you guys in a really long time (This is Becky [Thorne] Tolman). Does Allyson look just like Jessica or what????
I saw your blog on Melissa's and thought I'd give it a gander...It's good to see pics of you guys!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Ummmm....I think someone needs to update....H E L L O!??!?!?! Get on with it would ya...we wanna see something new and exciting!

Natalie said...

Those moments pass so quickly, I love every minute of it.

sperry said...

See Sarah Natalie Just Read My Blog!!!!
Hehehe Anyway funny you should say that because I sat down to update yesterday before I couldn't figure out this macs stupid iphoto issues so I'm trying again today!
Luv ya!