Well I'm a few days late but I wanted to wish Ally a happy birthday.
Allyson Josephine Sperry turned 9 on the 18th of September 2008
I would like to invite you to enjoy the festivities with us...... unfortunately it's over.
However,
for your listening enjoyment turn on a Hannah Montana CD and read on and you'll get the full experience anyway :)
Close your eyes..... close em! Sorry you can't read that way can you... OK... next sense.... Smell the cake! Yes we love that one! Ally was having Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate cake, chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, and chocolate curls (...from Sam's club might I add. Great fun for her... rather unusual for me :) ) So, Ally was having very chocolate cake for her Littlest Petshop sleepover birthday party. She had 2 good friends over and they played and ran circles through the house while hitting eachother with balloons to the tune of the current Hannah Montana CD.
After the balloons and music and other various pretend animal playing, we had pizza for dinner, presents, cake, and movies... the girls stayed up late enough to play and turn on another movie
after I had gone to bed.
I made donuts for the following morning, which we all enjoyed and shortly after girls were picked up.... it was fabulous! And I have 1 fabulous cake picture courtesy of Alex.
Truly I am grateful for Allyson, She is a huge help and a blessing to my family. She tries so hard to make others happy and she is just sweet!
Allyson's favorite color right now is blue, green, or purple... I think purple is the main winner or any combo of the three :)
She loves school! And her teacher Ms. Laine :)
I believe her favorite subject is math... "It's just so easy!" she says
Allyson loves Animals... pretty much any sort of animal :) stuffed, live, jungle, or farm!
She is such a joy, I hope she continues in her friendly hard working ways throughout her life. They will serve her better than she knows.
We love you Ally!












6 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Allyson! We love you SOOOOO much!
congrats on buying a cake!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Happy Birthday!!! We call the cake the "bruce cake" you know the fat kid who has to eat that huge chocolate cake off Matilda? thats where it came from. mmm. Good choice.
Happy Birthday sweetie! I haven't forgotten you, I have just been sooooo busy. I love you
Wow, she sure has grown up! What a lovely little girl! I can't believe it's been that long.
Hey! I don't know if you remember me, Angela Hernandez, Wilcox now, from St. Joseph? I just started my blog, www.awilcoxfamily.blogspot.com, and told my dad, and he said that the Tia's had a blog, and that you guys had one too, so I had to write you a comment to say hi. I have an Allyson too, she is one. Your family is getting big, your girls are grown up! Congratulations on the baby to come!
Post a Comment