Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Hillary
4 LETTER WORD: High (as in High school, High notes, high bar, let's not get high, you know... high things.)
BOY NAME: Harry (this is what my name always had to be if I were a boy... I hate it.) (just so you know:) )
GIRL NAME: Harriet.... seriously H names... come on!
OCCUPATION: Hair stylist
A COLOR : Hot Pink.. is that cheating
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Hat... Hot pants
BEVERAGE: Hot chocolate
FOOD: Hamburgers... w/ avacados :)
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Hand cream
A PLACE IN ILLINOIS: Haunted town of Alton Illinois... thought that was better than some random H town... yeah so why Illinois?
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Hair emergency
SOME THING YOU SHOUT: Holy Cow!
Misty's comment - This was harder than I thought it would be...give it a try. This may be hard for some of you, for me all I really had to do was put Hot in front of a word to make it work :) I tried to be a little more creative on them... It was probably more fun doing this to than it will be for you to read it.... but enjoy it anyway and think of the giggles as we thought of the things that didn't make the list :) Happy Day everyone!










2 comments:
hey! I linked you on our blog, but didn't know which name to put for your hubby...so I put both and we'll see which one sticks. Right now it just kinda looks like you have 2 husbands!
So the moral of that story is put the word "hot" in front of everything that you picked and it adds to the humor. "Hot Harry"...now he's a keeper! HaHa.. Thanks for the humor, even without the "hot".
Post a Comment