Life's Greatest Treasure

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zombies, and Screamers, and Stepford wives... oh my!

Ok so I've been following Stephanies self discovery blogs and started writing my own, on myself, and basically I started crying into my bowl of cereal and I'm thinking I'm too pregnant to be ready for self discovery.  So, I think I'm going to settle for the zombie version of myself that I've become and forget for a while who I am and who I want to be.
      
So forgetting all that who am I stuff,  what category do you fall under?  
Zombies, screamers or Stepford wives?  Or are you happy?  I imagine there are plenty of you who are... most of the time I am,  maybe only pregnant people feel like this... in fact I think I rotate through the stages regularly... Poor Alex.  Great! I feel more self discovery coming on... dang, I forgot to put a crier category up there.

3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

you are so funny! I guess I'm a hybrid between wannabe stepford wife and Zombie...maybe a Zombie Bride? I do my best to be perfect, and that usually means I'm up half the night trying to finish the projects I start....which makes me a zombie in the morning.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

yeah, i am putting off that whole self discovery thing for a while yet...not sure i can handle it!1 :)
At this point I am definitely a zombie!! hahaah love you!

Stephanie said...

Sorry to inspire you into such duldroms...I fully took advantage of the whole blog thing and I think it was Sunday that I was in crying mode and maybe screeming was on Monday and then Wednesday I found inspriation and now I feel better...Gosh I hope I too am not with a little one?! Ahh...def not. I'll blame the hormones anyway. Blogging is awesome as everyone knows that men are not so good at this stuff! Tomorrow a Zombie bride it is!