Life's Greatest Treasure

Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh yeah,

Yeah so that post started about conference and I really did enjoy it and my friend and I got to talk about several things pretty well but those of you who know me will understand that though it was wonderful I'll have to wait for it in printed form to actually give out my favorite quotes.... I know president Monson said something about service that I really liked and as with all of us I loved Sister Beck's talk. I hope the painting post isn't too long ( Okay I just looked at it again.... it's pretty long) I just had to get my feelings out there somewhere because every time I looked at it I knew there was so much more there than Alex saw and here's to the hope that someone else can see it too :) You don't have to read it all but it's there if you want to. Oh and it's better in person... I'll let you decide how much better :)

0 comments: