Life's Greatest Treasure

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The aftermath of Hurricane Lucia!

So I love Santa Lucia Day really!  I do! 
 It's just not so much fun after the candles are put out and the lights are turned on.
I think people are right everything looks better by candlelight.
Now close your eyes and click your heels and say it with me, "I love Santa Lucia Day, Ilove Santa Lucia Day, I love Santa Lucia Day!"  :)

6 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

WHATEVER!!! You know the kitchen ALWAYS looks like this after breakfast!!! heeheheheheh!! Just kidding! I hate messes right now. I am having a bit of OCD over here!! Messes = Mean Mom, around here!

Jenny said...

Well I could feel sorry for myself that no one santa luciaed me...but I am in Hawaii and well thats all

Natalie said...

The nice thing about a mess is cleaning it up! There are people that don't do that (really-they never clean-ever) its gross, trash on the floor, laundry everywhere...any way, at least your mess is only from one meal, and not a lifetime of slobbishness...one meal is easier to clean up! and don't you just love the smell of cleaner...bleach, pine sol, etc... sorry for ranting... I visited some homes recently that are so obviously never cleaned up that it really blew my mind. I actually thought I was dirty before visiting them. Yikes! Compared to that I have neat-freak OCD! and so do you!!!

Jen said...

Let's see the aftermath of Christmas!

Jen said...

OK, I just read your mom's blog & saw that you were there for Christmas, so you're house is sitting there in Texas nice & clean & neat! Glad you got to spend Christmas with your family. It all looked like a lot of FUN! Merry Christmas. Love you!

SW Portraits said...

DESPERATLY WAITING A NEW POST!!