Life's Greatest Treasure

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A ballerina's Mother's life :)


So this is what I'm doing all the time right now Layna has been wearing this ballet outfit as often as possible for the last week :) Even when we go places and I make her change into "normal" clothes she will turn to me with the most worried expression a 3 year old can have and ask "But I can change back to these ballet clothes when we get home right?" Because not just any ballet clothes will do and life isn't life if she's not dancing :)

6 comments:

Al said...

don't knock it, I'm pretty sure mom's got a photo or two of you in the exact same performance, :) probably me too, but that's besides the point

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I am rolling....you know don't you that you are raising yourself...like 4 times over! hee hee hee hehehehehehehheheeh! *snort,snort* I usually don't snort when I laugh, but I am pretty funny today, no!?!?

Jenny said...

I love the dancing. How did I sit through all those dancing shows. Well I loved all of it. OK most of it. The baton twirling was a little hard on me! She is the Cinderella girl! Love you, MOM

SW Portraits said...

You should start saving now for her to go to Juliard. No, I'm not joking!

Laura said...

I always wanted to be a ballerina... she is so lucky to have you as a mom!

Natalie said...

she is darling...good for you for seeing the beauty in it, instead of just being annoyed. love you.