Phoebe has finally learned to say Please and Thank You! I'm thrilled!
Or can she?...
(you'll have to turn my music off at the bottom... sorry!)
listen close ;)
UPDATESo incase you couldn't tell Phoebe's answer to every question was no and as I just listened to now with Phoebe on my lap she again answered no to every question she heard from the computer, then promptly got down "answered" the telephone and talked for a while then handed it to me and said "Tank ou" It's very cute but I guess you'll have to take my word for it :) Oh well :)
7 comments:
She is getting so big! what a cutie pie!!! I can't wait to see you all again!!
So cute! They never cooperate when you want them to! :) I believe you though. Hope you are having fun! Email me your new address when you get a chance!
what a cute girl!! she is getting SOOO big...it's time for another one!! hahahahahaha!! Just kidding!
That was fun. She is getting so big.
Where does the time go? It was so good to hear from you! We love the music Alex sent to us! We listened to it our whole trip. Miss you guys too!
That is so typical of kids, she is a cutie none the less.
i love it! super cute!!
Post a Comment