Life's Greatest Treasure

Friday, April 11, 2008

Wanna be beach bums

You can tell these girls have been living in Texas after all the rain we've had here in Arkansas there was a little sunshine a while back and out came the swimsuits and beach umbrellas Poor Phoebe, she has no idea what sand is :) I suppose the rocks are kind of like really big sand :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha, your girls are so cute! How fun!

Sam said...

I love the really big sand...Your girls are adorable! I'm glad your back!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

is this what happens to you when you move to Arkansas??? I am scared for your life!! hahahahaha!! You are cracking me up!!

Jenny said...

I am so glad you got pictures of this Day!! I love the broken umbrellas! This made me chuckle out loud!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Looks like you are getting settled into your new house- It looks like a wonderful home!