So I've been spending afternoons looking at wedding dress websites and checking out awesome cakes and thinking about making a huge painting. I think I'm starting to get desperate. My brain needs to do something creative, I'm needing to sew or decorate or something that uses some of this pent up energy. So, this morning I'm grateful that soon I will be far away from my (adorable, if not very sick) children... yeah, yeah, we all know we love them. Girl's weekend and brain relief and relaxation is not coming soon enough.
9 years ago










4 comments:
I love LOVE love girls weekends!! They are the best and much over due according to this last general conference!! (LOL... Ok, so maybe we take what we want to hear and apply it to the desires of our hearts, but really!!!) I hope one day you and I can have a girls weekend with Laura!! I miss you both TOO much!But you need and deserve this, so have a WONDERFUL TIME!!!
I can't wait to see everyone! It's going to be great, we're going to have such an awesome group together, oh boy oh boy let's just pray I don't go into labor or something to ruin it! haha...jk I've got loads of time, anyways, I can't wait to see you, love ya!
amen sistah! amen!!
I hear you! Can't wait to see all of you. And, Misty - if you do happen to go into labor, I'll be there taking notes!
Post a Comment