Life's Greatest Treasure

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Chocolate Chip Phoebe

So Phoebe can say please, thank you, no, and... cookie, and this is why :) So in the middle of her cookie the other day Phoebe started grinning like a crazy person teeth and all and so of course out comes the camera!
Oh, and yes that is all chocolate on her face. This is Ally trying to recreate the huge smile. She succeeded a little... but cookies always make Phoebe smile... I wonder where she gets that from?

8 comments:

sherry ward said...

HILARY!!! She is soooo stinkin cute!!! I miss her!!! The rest of your girls too of course, but last night Jory and I were actually talking about her and laughing at how cute she is! LOVE the cookie face!! I'm back now and got your message! I miss you dearly and will call soon!!

Jenny said...

I am with Phoebe!!! I made Hegenburger bars yesterday and they were so good! That cookie looks delicious and it makes me smile!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahaha!! look at her face!! you know we all wish we looked that cute, eating chocolate cookies!! :)
even with a messy face.

Hopkins said...

She is getting so big! That is weird!!! And can you send some of those cookies my way?

Unknown said...

hahaha, these are hilarious! She's so adorable. Gotta love a cookie mess.

Jen said...

C is for Cookie - and CUTE!

SW Portraits said...

Ohhh... I'm totally loving this new background!!!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

She is getting so big!How are you liking Arkansas? (They are all getting big!)