I was tagged by my friend Sherry... and I've been following it around and so I thought why the heck not...
Attached or Single: Attached
Best Friend: Here goes probably Mom, sisters, Sherry, & Laura... Strange that's even the speed dial order :)
Cake or Pie: Cake or pie... if it's cheesecake or a chocolate peanut butter pie... Cheesecake I think :)
Day of Choice: Saturday... It's either a lazy day or a play day and both those can be fabulous!
Essential Item: My fuzzy slippers
Favorite Color: in clothes pink, in my house blue(s) or otherwise happy colors :)
Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms... they last longer and tend to be softer :)
Hometown: I claim Hamilton MO though technically it's probably Salinas CA
Indulgences: I'm trying to avoid them today, but there's a great tub of choc. chip cookie dough in the fridge. Mmmm.....
January or July: I would say July as it's summer time and in my head I look great in a swim suit!
Kids: 4 girls... Adorable sweet fabulous girls
Life is incomplete without: Alex
Marriage Date: December 29,1998
Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, 3 sisters
Oranges or Apples: Oranges
Phobias: Death and throwing up.
Quote: “Love is the feeling you feel, when you feel, you are feeling a feeling, you feel you have never felt before." -- Mom?
Reasons to Smile: I'm living with my husband :) Toddler kisses :) Grown up kisses :) little dancing girls :) ...cheesecake :) :)
Season: I would say Winter or Spring... Snow or flowers... I'm gonna have to go with the flowers and the right now :)
Tag others: Selissa, Natalie, Alicia, & Stephanie... yes all of you :)
Unknown fact about me: I don't know I don't keep many secrets... maybe that I'm a Star Trek junkie, but even that is not completely secret most people just choose not to talk about it with me :)
Vegetarian or Meat eater: Steak baby :) My mouth waters at the thought of it :)
Worst Habit: I agree with Sher - Procrastination- especially in regards to deadlines and house cleaning :)
X-rays: Yeah Dental ones, I don't think I've ever broken anything and you'd think that even I could remember that.
Your Favorite Food: American, definitely a steak and potatoes kind of girl :)
Zodiac: Pisces
9 years ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment