Life's Greatest Treasure

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Always fun when Grandma (& Grandpa) Comes, When Grandma (& Grandpa) comes Hurray!

So I didn't take that many pictures but we had a great time with Mom and Dad last week!
This is a shot from the second night she was there and the girls some how convinced her that they should have a girls night sleepover and Grandma (wonderful woman that she is) let them all in bed with her... it's a king size but still, wow! This one shows a little more of the room as the first day she was here she got me cleaning out "her room" so we had a place to fit a bed in there properly.
Don't look to close, mom looks a little sick...
and that was the beginning of the last sleepover with Grandma that weekend. Thankfully Grandpa came to save her :) So while mom was here we talked and moved a ton of boxes and talked and organized sewing and talked and hung pictures and talked and managed one garage sale (maybe more next time!) Seriously, mom got me doing things that I had told myself just couldn't be done at this point and I am thrilled to have my house and my brain moving in the right direction again! A small testimonial to why every one needs a mother :) Thanks for visiting mom! and thanks for sparing her everyone else during what we thought was a free week... oops!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It sounds like you two had a ton of fun...I wish I could have been there! Girl-Grandma sleepovers are the best! ha ha ha! I am glad you all had a good time! love you!

Jen said...

Send your mom to my place - I still have to get the nursery cleared out and set-up!