Life's Greatest Treasure

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Twilight Moment :)

So anyone out there who is also enjoying the Twilight craziness and awaiting August second with bated breath but for some reason is unaware of the online Twilight love, if you will look briefly to the left of the screen and down a bit you will see that since July 12th I believe Stephenie Meyer has been submitting a quote of the day taken from the soon coming Breaking Dawn.

So just in case you were wondering what that was it is a little twilight excitement updated daily :)

9 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I am so glad I got you hooked on the Twilight series. Now I dont feel so bad being so anxious for the next book and movie to come out. We will have to compare notes.

Jen said...

AH! Thank you for sharing! I just finished the first book and am starting New Moon. I'm hooked.

Laura said...

Look at the face lift! Your blog is awesome! And you have my heart racing for the 4th book again. It's so close! I'm still reading the Host right now and hope to finish before Breaking Dawn hits my porch. :)

Al said...

first off, this is ridiculous, and second, it's bated breath. :)

Simply ridiculous

sperry said...

Hehe :) *grins* Thanks Al and yes we know it's ridiculous... oh well! *big grin*

Unknown said...

That boy is not nearly attractive enough to play the Edward that I picture in my mind... the movie better be good... and I cannot wait for the book!

Jake said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I hear it's a boy!!! I'm so freaking excited for you!

SW Portraits said...

These characters look how I had imagined them in my head. Except I think Bella is really pretty. CAN'T WAIT to see this movie and Breaking Dawn to come out!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations!!! I cant believe it, baby number 5!!! So sweet.