as to the picture above I'm sure Alex already pictures him with a bike, so, there it is :)
We finally made it to the doctors last Monday and this is one of the pictures of our sweet baby boy :)
Alex is being very cute about it :) you can tell he's excited... he's often rubbing my belly and asking how his boy is doing, to which I usually don't have a response as I can't really feel him yet :)
Oh well, he'll get to meet him soon enough.










9 comments:
Congratulations!! We are so totally excited for you all to have a little baby boy Sperry, how fun!
Jeff seems to think that you are going to be naming him Jack, is that right? If so, it sounds just like an old-timey newspaper reporter. Jack Sperry reporting, ding!
luvs, aby
BTW - I forgot to tell you while you were here, blame it on lost brain cells, but I totally knew it was going to be a boy. Ask Jeff, I told him a few days after you left. Don't ask how I know, I just ALWAYS do (Jeff thinks he can call it too, but he doesn't have my track record)!
luvs, aby
we are so excited for you guys....boys are so fun!! love ya.
Hillary that's awesome!! Congrats!
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!!!
That is so awesome!! Congratulations on having a baby boy. We can't wait to see him.
Heck yeah baby!! I'm SO excited! I KNEW there was a boy coming...
Wooo hoo!! I am excited!!! That poor boy though...could you imagine trying to use the bathroom in the morning with all those sisters??
Congratulations!!!!!!
Fifth time is a charm..I guess. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy. I am sure you have at least four little helpers.
Post a Comment