All right, it's official, baby number 5 is on it's way. I finally went to the doctor's while mom was here and I have a due date of somewhere between the the 5th and the 10th of December, so right on Sarah with your estimations. The heart beat was at 150 bpm (Mom said that sounds like a girl :) ) and I have a sonogram scheduled for next Monday. So we'll be finding out specifics on due date and gender if possible very soon :)

10 years ago










8 comments:
yeah baby....i am the due date whisperer. :) love ya lil' sis!! good luck with #5....it's exceptionally FUN!! :-0
We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you will be having. Keep us posted.
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!! That is so exciting- we have been thinking its time for us to add to our family too-That is so neat! CONGRATS!
Yay - I've been waiting for an update! Will be looking forward to more updates! Lots of Love!
Hey!---shoot for December 8th; that's my b-day! :) Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!
How exciting!! Congratulations!!!
Noooooo..... It HAS to be a BOY!!! We'll all love no matter what you have of course, but REALLY... I'm routing for a boy! Love you
how fun! wow! that's so awesome! congratulations! hope all is going well with you and cant wait to find out what the sex is. =)
Post a Comment