Life's Greatest Treasure

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Belles Tinker Belle Party

A few belated pics of Layna Belle's b-day.
Sorry, you can't see them very well but this is Layna blowing out the candles :)
Making the wings!!
Layna's super cool Tinker belle purse cake :) I know, I know, "Wow, where did you get that?" Right? I know you want one too. Maybe for your birthday... if your lucky! 
Our lovely winged friends playing games
All of our wonderful friends who came!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAYNA BELLE!

9 comments:

Heidi Meadows said...

What a fun party! So seriously, did you make that cake? And where did you get the wings? Did you make those too and then let the kids decorate them? You're such a cool mom!

Unknown said...

You are amazing. How do you come up with this stuff?! "For Layna's party I'll just make a purse cake and let all the kids make homemade fairy wings because I'm AWESOME." Do you tell yourself stuff like that every day??? Cuz you should.

banananutmeg said...

I want a purse cake...Heck I just want a purse, not a DIAPER BAG. Ooh a diaper bag cake WOULD be cute though. You are so talented! Great party, reese had so much fun!

Natalie said...

That is a great cake! It looks like all the girls had a ball! Happy birthday Layna Belle!

Phogles said...

It looks like a lot of girlie fun! WHERE did you GET the wings?!

Jess said...

Wow! That IS one of the coolest cakes I've ever seen!

Jenny said...

Love the cake and the wings! You are amazing!

Laura said...

How fun!! I'm taking notes and saving this idea for birthdays down the road. :) You're awesome! And speaking of... THANK YOU again for altering Abbie's dress for us. I hope you've seen the pictures... the dress was perfect! I'll have to send you the picture of her WALKING to us... something she couldn't have done in that dress without your help. loves to you!

Jen said...

Yup - I agree with the others - you are a fabulous Mom!