Woohoo!!! Look at this ladies! OK seriously even if you don't quilt you've got to just go look at these gorgeous fabrics!
This is my family's quilt shop online store front :) it's fantastic isn't it! I'm so proud of them! They're doing a daily deal that is quilting at fabulous prices!!! I wish I wasn't unemployed right now. :( They also have a blog that talks about quilting and trendy fabrics and fabulous colors and projects as well as the crazy goings on of the shop!
I'm excited and I think you should be to so go take a look. It'll make you want to pay attention at the next Relief Society sewing mini class so you'll know what to do with your newly growing fabulous fabric stash!










5 comments:
Wohoo!! I totally wanted to blog about this but Al said "probably wait til Saturday to really start advertising" or something along those lines... so I was trying to be good! :o) You rock!! Miss you guys already.
I couldn't get the link to work but I definitely want to check it out so I'll have to try again later. For some reason there is a link to my blog. I don't know how that happened!
You are the best. Love you and it is a great site isn't it!
SO COOL!! I just took a peak, and I can't wait to browse more. It looks fantastic! I love that it looks different than so many of the other quilt shop sites I've seen. LOVIN' IT...gonna have to get in on some of those daily deals. Uh, oh. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment