Life's Greatest Treasure

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Four sister's...

So we all knew it was only a matter of time....

Really, this started off a lot happier... 
Oh, and before you start in on the girls just know it was Daddy's idea!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Jack is getting so big! What a cutie pie. I bet those girls just can't get enough of your little man. Can't wait to see you guys!

banananutmeg said...

SO CUTE!

Robyn said...

Very cute!!

Jessica Peterson said...

how cute!

Natalie said...

Wow! Jack is huge! They grow so dang fast! We love you guys!

Selissa said...

They are all so adorable! I love those pictures the best.

Jess said...

He has grown so much! So cute!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Jack is so adorable!! I love his cheeks. I just want to pinch them. I love that they put him in their baby stroller.

Jenny said...

you knew it had to happen!

Phogles said...

Yeah, your Jack and my George: they won't know who their real mother is until they're, like, three...if they survive the love to live that long!

Miss Amanda said...

oh my gosh i totally remember doing that to my brother!!

Jen said...

He is adorable. Gotta love brothers and what they learn to put up with :)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

My girls put the CAT in the doll stroller!! HAHA!!! But a baby is much cuter and more fun that any old doll!!!!