Life's Greatest Treasure

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just missin everyone

Ok so we miss you all... We're glad to be home but we miss you! The girls pulled out the Doan Family memory game.... Thanks Mom & Dad :) So I've been complaining about weight right... I imagine everyone figured that out... oops. Well I sent Alex to Panhandle Salvage which is an awesome, salvage overstock type grocery store for milk, he came back with 10 gal. of milk & 6 half gal. icecream mixes & 3 boxes of donuts, & I'd just made brownies to try and get rid of the chocolate.... hmm this is going so well :)

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Ya me too!! I had to run to Walmart last night for dish soap and wipes...I couldn't resist a box of whopper's....I really don't even like them...I think I am sick!

Jenny said...

Dad and I were so excited to see the girls playing the game and we realized how many new faces there are that we need to add to our game!

Natalie said...

my kids love the game too!! Yes we do have many new faces to add! How will we ever keep up??!!