Life's Greatest Treasure

Monday, July 30, 2007

Tooth Fairy Tales

Livvy is thrilled! She just had her first visit from the Tooth Fairy a couple of days ago She was rather worried about mom taking it out, but after it was done she was very excited about putting her tooth under her pillow and the whole bit :) Since then she has already asked me whether or not the Tooth Fairy was real. I told her that if you don't believe in her that the Tooth Fairy stops coming, at which time she, of course, pronounced her firm belief in the beautiful Fairy that lives in a Castle of baby teeth and quarters. Here she is sporting her 2nd lost tooth of just this morning. After losing her tooth, and showing me how she could stick her tongue through the large whole left there, she promptly put her tooth in an envelope and had me write on the outside

"Tooth Fairy
I would like some
quarters and dollars ( and upon my prompting) Please

I don't know for sure but I don't think the Tooth Fairy leaves quite that much money for a tooth. I guess we'll find out tonight. Hopefully the Tooth Fairy will be feeling generous tonight. hmmmm.....

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I have some good ideas of things the tooth fairy could leave!

Jen said...

Love her imagination - a castle of baby teeth and quarters! Of course!

Natalie said...

Tooth fairy stuff is crazy. I'm lucky..our tooth fairy is a boy!!! So, I don't even have to think about it! I pull the teeth...he does the rest! Ha Ha :0)

Tooth Fairy said...

Hi, I'm the Toothfairy Online, hoping you will come visit my whimsical yet informative website. It is sure to make you smile! Please don't forget to sign my guestbook.
Good-bye, gotta fly!
www.toothfairycyberspace.com